RE: dry mount tissue removal

Well, I dunno. What I've got is a print with some dry and some still sticky stick-um on it. The actual sheet of drymount is no longer in evidence if it actually exists and isn't just a sheet of glue, anyway. Never have known what the drymount stuff is made of.

I don't think I want to soak the print in anything because I wouldn't want to risk that the sticky stuff would get into the soaking medium and around onto the face of the print.

Now if the sticky stuff is actually just something like rubber cement applied unspeakably smoothly on the back of the print, how would one get that off?
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx