Re: Medicated gallery impressions for whatever day this is

Greg Fraser <fraserg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Trevor Cunningham (Bury me not on the lone prairie) - Friggin' awesome
scenery. Wow. Why is the image rgb but greyscale? She'd be a lot smaller as
greyscale. Anyway, beautiful shot and without that tree it would be crap.

One of those shots where you're driving along and you almost wreck the car when you see it.  Thanks for the compliment!  As for rgb and greyscale, I'm a serious newbie on PS and really don't understand why it does half the things it does or why it reacts to me the way it does.  Whatever, this is another in a long series of IR shots from recent vacations.  Just got back from Lebanon yesterday and have already developed the two rolls of Konica I shot in Byblos and Baalbeck.  Prints will follow soon.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! ? Get yours free!