Re: Limpieza

Yes Trevor, I very nearly did or rather Vlad very nearly did but even he found it too obvious, too low brow. Still, all in all its a wonderful and rich translation. I will say this though - clean, then lubricate then clean again after use. If its still very hard then, like shampoo, repeat.

Greg Fraser
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg