Re: Medicated gallery impressions for whatever day this is

I was camerahunting some tiny creatures (trolls?... hobbits?...elves? -- oh
no! Homo floresiensis! Here in North Europe!!?

Peeter

Well I can't speak for Northern European culture but here in North America homo anything is very popular. Just watch any decorating show on Saturday night.

Greg