Re: Medicated gallery impressions for whatever day this is

At 20:34 13.11.2004, Greg Fraser wrote:

My back was acting up and I may have over-medicated but the pain is gone and I like the photos in this week's gallery located at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html. So here's what I feel.

Peeter Vissak (Old growth forest) - Now this is cool. The soft focus, the slight blurriness and the lighting give this an almost eerie feel even though its obviously a bright, sunny day. The 'X' formed by the branches and the way the one branch leads back into the shot where it bends under its weight where it hits the ground. Too bad the sun doesn't really explode over the branch but I love the colors. Far out.

I was camerahunting some tiny creatures (trolls?... hobbits?...elves? -- oh no! Homo floresiensis! Here in North Europe!!?
But a false step on a dry branch -- crack! ...and they were gone!

What was I to do but simply make a record of that site (plus a geobotanical description).

Back home I discovered that this morning I had totally forgot MY medication ... ;o)

Peeter
---