Re: Gallery Review

Thanks. I have pictures of the scene without showing the inside of the car,
but I kind of liked this one. And, to the person that said for me to get out of
the car, water or not, I did not get out on this particular stretch of water.
It was a couple of miles long. If you opened the car doors, the car would
fill with water because the water was up to the hood of the car. Also, the cars
cannot stop or they would die. As much as I did truck through disease-riddent
water, this was not a situation conducible to that, unless it was not by
choice. You have to understand, also, that you never knew what was in that water. I
did wade in water up to my knees where there were dead bodies and disease, but
this water would have been much higher and it wasn't worth it since I could
get the shots from the top of the car.

<< Leslie Spurlock (Stranded) - I like the bizarre scene here with gun toting
 fatigue clad men and the truck at the angle in on a road made of water.
 Dreamlike.