Re: Gallery Review

Peeter Vissak (Who's on the phone?) - Well although the flash is not overpowered, it still looks like flash which I don't like but there's something about this shot I like. I think its the light coming through the curtain. It softens the flash effect for me. I would lose the yellow fruit though. It becomes a focal point due to its color.

Greg Fraser "Things are never what they seem" - Vlad http://home.golden.net/~fraserg

Greg,

Thanks!
It's amazing how You unmistakably find "that thing" from my pictures, be it even the softness of the curtained light.
Cannot hide my aims or ambitions.

To be honest I alwayas try to shoot in a "pure" way, but here I wanted to keep that window, but also show the childrens' faces. Well, You may just pretend there's another window behind me.

Peeter
---