Re: Gallery Review - for Greg/Chris/Jimmy

Thanks for the comment. Believe me, I did get out and walk with the camera
despite the disease ridden waters and dead bodies. I was lucky and caught
nothing, but my friend got a couple of staph infections.

<< > Leslie Spurlock (Stranded) -
 Interesting and "out there" commentary on a real life situation.
 Not controlled media - just there.
 Get out and walk with the camera - water or no!