Gallery comments

I don;t usually comment on the gallery but 2 images have really struck me:
Jeff Spirer Boxer: Great image. All the power, sweat and hardwork reflected on that picture.
Is this a film or digital image?

Achal Pashine John Muir Woods National Park, CA I visited that park a year ago and was not that lucky... cloudy and overcast day. You were able to convey the feeling of awe one feels looking at those huge trees

The other images are very good but these 2 really really impressed me.

Pablo Coronel
Ph.D. Candidate
Food Science Department
North Carolina State University