Re: Gallery Comments

Greg, post your car pix, I went to your website, and your work is simply fantastic. Also, the simplicity of your website as well as the pop-up window without any window frame... May i ask what software you used? or did you write the code yourself?

Best regards,
Deen

Thanks for your comments Deen. I coded the website by hand. The pop-up window routines I did not write. I got them off the internet. It doesn't really work exactly like I would like but I haven't gotten around to modifying them yet.

Greg
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg