Re: Gallery Comments

	Thank you for your comments, Greg. Glad you liked the shot.

	I did try your suggestions out just now, but a horizontal flip feels strange to me (mostly because his upraised hand is now the left hand)... I did try rotating the image to portrait format (which will do what you've mentioned), but I prefer the horizontal format.

	Greg, post your car pix, I went to your website, and your work is simply fantastic. Also, the simplicity of your website as well as the pop-up window without any window frame... May i ask what software you used? or did you write the code yourself?

Best regards,
Deen
2004-10-04 18:08:04

--
Deen Hameed
0405 649 101 deenhameed@xxxxxxxxxxxx

At 2004-10-04, 17:22:31 Greg Fraser (fraserg@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

>Deen Hameed - This is an excellent shot and really seems to represent a
>graduation party. Compositionally I would flip the image horizontally so
>that the people are in the left hand corner. Then the people would lead the
>eye up into the swirling chaos of the party lights and everything would be
>held in place by the darkness. As it is, the story seems backwards to me.
>
>greg Fraser
>http://home.golden.net/~fraserg

___ END OF QUOTED TEXT ___