Re: Gallery Comments

<<Quick comments on a couple of images at >>
Greg

A couple means two, not five, at least in our English.

Did you get a bang on the head in that crash? ;o)

bob

Actually I do have a spot on the back of my head that keeps spitting out little bits of foreign material and I did get stitches on my chin so I must of smacked the mellon at least once. The first 2 or 3 days I was in the hospital, I kept finding bits of windshield glass in my bed that had apparently fallen from crevices in my body.

As for the term 'couple' as used here, you are as always correct in noting my inappropriate usage. You have my humble thanks.

Greg