truth and public sentiment

Dear Colleagues,

I am just a humble reporter of truth and pubic sediment. I am not, as you suggest a leader of photographers. That my views are so keenly sought by yourself, and followed by so any others is simply a reflection of their transparent truth.

Best,
UnBob

Qkano wrote:

But to change the thread (as un-un-Rosen always did) have you

abandoned "field" photography in your new-found adoptation of the
digital medium? With talk of NGS workshops, wouldn't a PF Field
workshop be of value to many of "your public".

</gag>