Re: Fw: Suggestions and Recomendations needed

Deen et al.

Could some of you comment a bit more on the histograms. I am generally familiar with them in the at, as I understand it brightness is across the x axis and number of pixels at a given brightness is on the vertical axis. I am not, however familiar with how to interprete the results into better pictures. Again, this has been part of my intended course of study, but I am having to compress the schedule dramatically to get everything in before this shoot.

Tim Holmes
Fine Light Photography