Re: Fw: Suggestions and Recomendations needed

> 7. The histogram should be as close to the right as possible without any clipping

Deen

Would you shoot raw?

Presumably time is not that pressing (unless you are taking a dozen shots per subject).

Would there be any point - at all I mean ?
[I don't count just saving on storage media as a valid reason]

IE: with a whole production line going on presumably there isn't time for any major post-capture tweaking if you want the prints on sale before the end of the event.

This is unlike Jim's bird photography where the subject is not the customer and a few hours delay - for a superior result - is not an issue.

Bob

Bob

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: