Re: Flash Compensation

k, I much appreciate your detailed and considered
response, but frankly I don't want to think that hard.

Let me put the question this way...  How do PJs and
event shooters get natural looking fill flash with
their auto everything SLR's and speedlights, while
working quickly?

I know--I know for sure--that they aren't thinking
hard about flash compensation, but I've seen the
results and they're (very often) pretty damn natural
looking.

--John

=====
J Mason