Query: photo labs / photo stores in South Africa

Hello list members,

back after a few years of absence, may I bother you with a query:

I will be in Johannesburg, South Africa, for a week at the end of the month, and
I was wondering whether anyone on the list could point me to professional labs
or photo stores there, or provide any recommendations.

Currently, I live in Senegal where it is very difficult to get film, photo
chemistry, accessories etc. except for the most mainstream colour neg or slide
film. Slide film has to be sent to Europe for correct treatment. Therefore, I
thought I might profit and do a bit of shopping during this trip, or have some
rolls developed there.

TIA,
all the best,
Martin
--
Martin Taureg - concept | photo | text
E-mail:	mtaureg@xxxxxx / mtaureg@xxxxxxxx / mtaureg@xxxxxxxxx

Ce message a été envoyé par la messagerie Webmail d'ARC