Re: digital printing & print resolution

Dear Colleagues,

I have a fine camera with digital zoom. When I zoom so far that the entire image is taken from a single pixel I notice that there is absolutely no noise.

Unfortunately, I find that there's a coresponding loss of detail.

Perhaps the fine folk at Leica can do something about this.

Best
UnBob

Bob Talbot wrote:

So the bigger pixels produce lower noise. Fine, no argument there.