Re: Photo/image Databases

and after all that detail I forgot to add (for Greg) the voice
activated focus, frame fire module.

All camera functions can be controlled by learning to shout "focus",
"f23", "aperture priority", "fire" etc etc.  This makes it a brilliant
camera for people with only one arm.  Sadly, in version 1.02 all the
commands must be learned in Korean but I'm sure they are working on
that.

That's perfect! I love yelling things in Korean when I'm out in public. That would make a great camera for shooting a wedding and a great backup for the Nickdorf.

Thanks Bob.

Greg
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg