Painters and Artists

Man Ray was a successful photographer and painter (he was initially an artist and returned to that later in life, like H C-B.
Cartier-Bresson was also a talented artist - but not so well known for that.
Also Lartigue, although far better known as a photographer, was a useful painter and made something of a living out of it.
David Hockney produced his photographic "joiners" as part of his artistic development.
Apparently Picasso was an excellent photographer - I saw some of work in Paris a few years ago.

But I don't know of anyone genuinely well-known, or even revered, in both fields other htan any previously mentioned. I look forward to some other responses!

Howard