Re: PF Exhibits on 09-25-04

Greg said:
Have you ever tried to focus a manual focus
camera with only one useable hand? Unless you want to shoot everything at
f22 and you find zone focusing good enough, your screwed.

I'm sure the next time you doctor checks your cast, he'll find a couple of quick-release camera plates, clamps, flexible shutter release and other Omnipod-type accessories (including beverage holder...) attached to it.... Alternatively, you could shift to the Pinhole list.

Guy, nice to hear from you. Your suggestions are fabulous. I would mount a tripod socket onto it if I had one. That would be so cool. Alas I am cast-less. However now, the pinhole thing is a possibility.

Thanks, Greg