Re: Greg's Car

HOLY CRAP! It's a good thing you didn't move over any further ( to your
right) or it would have been you under those wheels! Never mind the car.
It's a miracle you got out alive! Glad you're still here, and that your
family wasn't with you. Hope you get a good lawyer.
Shyrell

Yeah, imagine if I would have been reaching over to get something out of the glove compartment. Thanks for you thoughts and yes I apparently do have a good lawyer. The truck driver's insurance adjuster groaned when I told him my lawyers name and my insurance company adjuster said she has never received so many letters from a lawyer before. I feel well represented in that matter.

Greg