Re: gallery review

Robert,

Thank you for the review. You, and the others who have commented, are
absolutely right. The foreground IS totally superfluous. I should have known
better, but in my excitement to get the shot I forgot about details such as
you suggest.

Stephen

On 9/14/04 12:01 AM, "Robert G. Earnest" <rge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Stephen Ylvisaker - Moonset
>
> I like (no... love) the top half of this shot.
> I can even get interested in the bottom half of this shot.
>
> But not both together. Crop out one or the other.
>
> peace, ya'll

Stephen Ylvisaker
greyfell@xxxxxxxxxxx
"Never do business with pets you don't trust."     Robert Kiyosaki, author
of RICH DAD, POOR DAD