Re: Contact Sheets from digital files

Try ACDSee.  It has a nicely configurable contact sheet feature.

-dan c.

Howard <howard.leigh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tim Holmes wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am attempting to organize my disks of photos, and would like to
> generate contact sheets for them. I know that Photoshop CS has a
> contact sheet function in it, but each page ends up being a different
> file, and I would like a bit more automated process. Can anyone suggest
> a contact sheet generator that is cheap, easy to use and readily available?
>
> Thanks
> Tim Holmes
> Fine Light Photography
> www.w8tah.us/photography

You can use
ULEAD Photo explorer
Fotostation
Adobe Photoshop Album
ACDSee

indeed, almost any album generating program will do the trick.

I like ULEAD because I can specifiy the exact number of rows and
columns, and what data I want on the sheet. including obviously file
names etc.

Howard