From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John
Palcewski
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2004 5:05 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: PF exhibits updated 04 SEP 04

Pini Vollach, Eilat.  The colors and composition are interesting, but
strangely it doesn't work very well for me as an abstraction.  Why?  Well,
it gives me the impression of a photo of a sort of stage curtain that is
accidentally out of focus.  Why do I get that impression?  I have no clue.
But it's what immediately came to mind.

John Palcewski