Re: PF exhibit updated Aug 28 FYI

>                Christopher Strevens - Judy in the Park
>
> She is, of course, computer generated.  Just an experiment.  I'll
try
> something else next.

Chris

"Yes, her bum does look big in that" ;o)

If you want to do composites, whether by photography alone or as you
did adding computer generated "art" (using the word in the widest
sense) ... first get the sun direction right.  Looking at her shadows
the sun is very very high in the sky: compare that to the trees mid
distance.  It's a basic thing.

Herschel's great composite last week: lighting was complementary - it
worked.
On yours, the lighting lept out as wrong ...

Bob