RE: PF exhibit updated Aug 28 FYI

Comments by Chris.

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated AUG 28 04. Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

I could not open the larger files so the thumbnails had to do.

               Jeff Spirer - Life Is Hard

For some life is very hard and the harsh contrasty image amplified this
idea, however I could not see what the girl (?) was doing and she could have
just breezed in from a day on the beach.

               Jim Davis - Sticky Action

An amusing shot.  No meaning.

               D. Steve Harris -

Nice shot of two musicians.

               Emily L. Ferguson - Conversation

Looks like a chat on a windsurfer.  Very calm water.

               Bob Talbot - Yellow Wellies

A reminder of winter - soon to come.  Will my Mum still be alive when the
ice melts?

               D.L. Shipman - Still Life

I cannot quite make it out, but it might be a flower.  The do this sort of
shot to get a distinction at the RPS as the exposure, developing and
printing are all critical, unless its digital....

               Veli Izzet - The Boss

Not the best behaviour for the boss, he is supposed to set an example, is
this usual in the US?

               Howard Leigh - A London Transport Omnibus

Hopefully these monsters will be replaced by mini-hop-on autorouters booked
at the stop and programmed to go where the hop-onners want.

               Charles Siegel - Yellow flowers - August 2004

Yes - I like flowers.

               Christopher Strevens - Judy in the Park

She is, of course, computer generated.  Just an experiment.  I'll try
something else next.

Thank you for the images....

Chris,
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk