Re: first show

At 09:02 PM 8/31/2004, Christy wrote:

1. Should all the images be full frame? I usually print with the entire
image with a thin black border and remaining edge of the paper white, but is
that too casual for a show? Should I print the whole image or crop so there
is no border?

That's up to you. Do you like the way it looks? I don't think there's an issue of "casual," it's up to the photographer.

2. Should I frame with no white border - just the image going right up to
the edge of the frame?

If you mean framing without the mat, that's generally a bad idea since it puts the print in contact with the glass. You should really do some proper matting and framing, it's better for the photos.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com