RE: New Member

Hi,

While I agree with my very learned colleague Andy, I feel that you
should have several film speeds available in your kit. Wedding
photographer routinely use high speed films by Kodak and Fuji in the
400, 800, 1000 and 1600 speed ranges.

For fuji go here
http://fujifilm.com/JSP/fuji/epartners/Products.jsp?nav=1&parent=PRODUCT
_CATEGORY_234666&product=

for Kodak go here
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/features/featuresIndex.jhtml
?pq-path=2/522

These site are very useful as you plan your shoots and can get a look at
your wedding site in advance so that you can plan to use a specific
film..

I feel that a real PRO is someone that not only creates excellent images
for his clients, but is always prepared when ever a new an potentially
serious shooting situation comes up. Just like when all of your flashes
die you can get usable images with high speed film. It's not the best
answer but it may save your behind.

REMEMBER you call a do over on a wedding..

Les Baldwin