Re: New Member

Thanks very much for the information. I am now feeling
little bit comfortable reading your email about the
lenses. I will be using 35mm film initially and I have
the lenses you mentioned.

I am little bit nervous at this time to take the new
job, however I will be accompanying my Father-in-law
for sometime and follow him around when he is on job.

I am currently taking pictures for practice with the
following film,  does anyone have any  feedback or
comments on the film?

Optima 100 135-36 Agfacolor Professional Color Print
Film (ISO-100)

CN 135-36 Fujicolor Superia 100 Color Print Film
(ISO-100)

Thanks,
Srinivasa Regeti