Re: sign off

In a message dated 30/08/2004 14:47:47 GMT Standard Time, jeff@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
However, I find cluttered desktops almost impossible to use, and I notice
that most people who have them find things slower than with a logical
hierarchical system.
That is undoubtdly the most efficient way of finding things. The pity is that
software designers bioh at Microsoft and Mac seem to be doing their best to make life more difficult by putting obstacles in the way of retaining the efficient systems established under earlier versions of rhe operating systems.

Terry
Terry King FRPS

RPS Historical Group (Chairman)

www.hands-on-pictures.com/