RE: Retrofocus lens design was Digital lens question

Hi,

Thanks for that info on the retro-focus wide angle lens.  All is clear to me
now.  Do you have any idea how to put a correcting lens on a microscope
barrel instead of the eyepiece that will give my digital camera fixed lens a
full frame magnified image?

The eye ring for the camera lens is 35 mm so the lens on the microscope
barrel will have be as large as that and fit in the barrel.

Actually I think I saw a company who made such things, something to do with
both telescope cameras and microscope cameras.  I saw them as a show, but I
can't remember....

Chris,
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk
In Memory of Maia, a sad, sad story.