Re: Gallery Review: Yumi and the Dogs

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:14:09 +0200 (CEST), Mr Grump
<snapper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>I didn't know you had two dogs btw.  Is this a digital ruse?  You know, pasting in another copy of the white one and inverting it's coat colour?

No no, got a new pup a couple months ago. She's just turned 5 months
old - what a sweety!

Ya, I noticed the right needed a touch more cropping. Gotta leave a
nit for you all to pick, eh...

Hey, I'm just glad someone actually noticed this week's gallery! I got
a treat for you all in next weeks'...

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/