Re: Nice HOAX Re: Digital lens question (even more Hoaxier :-)

You know what's REALLY funny... I actually *know* the guy that said that... Spoke to him just yesterday after ages... I only know it was him because I was searching the net for his number a few months ago, and that very specific commented turned up.. it's not the sort of comment one tends to forget easily, and it cracked me up, because that EXACTLY the sort of thing Neelesh would say...

Best regards,
Deen

--
Deen Hameed
deenhameed@xxxxxxxxxxxx

At 2004-08-23, 09:19:40 Randy Little (rlittle@xxxxxx) wrote:

>Don Roberts wrote:
>
>> really choice.  On a related note, does anyone remember the guy from
>> Australia or South Africa who called himself the "world's best
>> photographer"?
>
>I'm not from Australia.  And be careful what you wish for.
>
>I know everything about photography, and even more about digital
>photography!!!
>
>Grrrrr  Snarl!
>
>Randy Little                              Represented by:
>R.S.Little Studio                      Jim Zaccaro & Assoc.
>Photography & Digital Imaging    http://home.earthlink.net/~jimzacc
>http://www.rslittle.com

>p.s. I'm not Karl.  And this ISP covers all of Australia (a geographic
>region that you could lose a substantial bart of the US in).  I could be
>anything up to 5000 km from him.  Anyway, look at when he posts -- he
>won't be up for at least another 4 hours <grin>
>
>p.p.s. To the people that have been looking at the headers.  Look more
>closely -- they're different (sheesh).
>
>p.p.p.s. Randy's still about -- although I didn't go past his Flash
>intro.  I wonder what he's up to now?

___ END OF QUOTED TEXT ___