Re: Nice HOAX Re: Digital lens question

well... just because you are Kuckoo don't mean you could not have spoofed the other address, just to 'prove' your sanity...

oohh... anyway to bring this thing back on topic... I shot my second wedding (as a second-photographer) last weekend... :) I don't know where this photography thing is leading to, but I am sure taking the scenic route....

I shot with a D70 and my aging SB-24 Speedlight on Auto (since the D70 doesn't play with the SB-24 on TTL)... I must say after the manual lights in the studio and auto-everything TTL flash, Auto-sensor does make you think a little bit... I think.

Best regards,
Deen

--
Deen Hameed

> [...]