Re: Digital Photography - Chris

Dave writes:

> No CD software is guaranteed trouble free. Nero, in fact, has received
more
> complaints than Roxio even though it has a much smaller user base. You pay
> your money and take a chance with all software.
>
> Roxio solved my problems and I've used it with Win98se, WinME, Win2000pro,
> and WinXP (home edition) on AMD and Intel machines.

I liked Roxio easy CD and never bothered with Nero until Roxio went funny on
me, then when subsequent efforts to fix it failed i found as many have that
it's all but unremovable

I also use my LG dvd burners software 'B's Gold' which like roxio and
ahead's Nero works fine, roxio just proved painfu when it fell on it's ear.