Re: Report on strip mall (artspace) gallery

----- Original Message -----
From: <lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 5:57 PM
Subject: RE: Report on strip mall (artspace) gallery

> Marilyn,

Hello Alan,

I'll be sure and let you know how Ivo's show progresses.  He's very
interesting and knowledgeable.  We are thinking of expanding his exhibit to
an art show/poetry reading/philosophy discussion event.

The legalities of the entity are just being discussed and written up right
now.  At this moment we are a business and not a nonprofit.  We have to work
within the confines of the legal requirements for the strip mall at this
point and having it listed as a business makes things simpler.

I hope all is well with you.

Marilyn