Re: Canon 10D back focus

--- lea <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ... and you'd have a heck of a hard time
> convincing me they
> aren't the greatest cameras in the world.

I have talked to my brother about your replies and he
let me know that he has "worked around" the problem
using more light (That would explain something, since
more light = smaller aperture = greater DOF).

My brother and I live in different countries, and I
have't tried the 10D as of yet, but FWIW, my
impression (based on my bro's comments) is more like
Jeff's - he has to get used to how the focusing sensor
actually works (he was a Canon 35mm AF user prior to
the 10D).

Finally, I like AF, but I do recognize when to turn it
off, even if I'm in a hurry.

Thanks for all your comments.

=====