Re: Canon 10D back focus

>I don't know about all this back focusing stuff with the Canon 10D but I
>have 2 of them and you'd have a heck of a hard time convincing me they
>aren't the greatest cameras in the world.

Lea,

I have one too and have been making all kinds of adapters for it and used it
for astrophotography, photomicrography, projection crystallography, (digital)
splash photography (just sold one of these images to a private individual),
infrared (fair but Kodak 290 (?) and Nikon 950 did better) and ultraviolet
(could be better but I realize why not ... same in IR region) and now am
starting to do remote photography and time lapse photography with it.

I have noticed that sometimes when I am "shooting" fast the AF picks out the
"wrong subject" to focus on but that is a function of automation and not system
or equipment error. Must admit I have not tried to look for erroneous focusing
otherwise. Would I like a more sophisticated camera? Sure. But this one suits
me just fine for now.

cheerio,
andy