RE: Digital Photography

Don,

I don't see that anyone has privileged one method over another so far.
Digital imagers are sooo sensitive :-0

Seriously, I think there are important aesthetic distinctions to be made
among various methods of doing photographs particularly between analog
and digital.  Again, it doesn't mean one is better than the other.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING