RE: Angling for images

Bob,

In a late 'Seventies NPR interview played the other day I thought HCB
made a convincing case for his "decisive moment" quest and why he
thought it mattered.  I wouldn't call him a teller of fish stories
without some evidence.  Another frenchman - Doisneau was known to set
up his pictures.  Maybe you are thinking of him.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING