RE: Angling for images

>You need to check the small print in your digicam manual.  It's usually
>in the section on how to set the types of image you want the camera to
>recognize when it's in Auto Genre mode. I was using "Tight Modernist"
>at the Concours with a touch of HBC. Ya never know when someone is
>going to jump a puddle.

Alan

You do if you pay that someone to jump the puddle over and over again ;o)

Never forget that HCB was just another fake (I really do hope rumours of
his demise were not too previous ;O)

Decisive moment? Hahahah ...

Whatever, the pictures are still darned good!.

Bob

Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband