Re: Just Wondering What You Think

Marilyn wrote:

..............some members are adamant about changing the name of the gallery.   The gallery is now and has been called the Cedar Centre Gallery for at least 45 years and is part of four 70 year old buildings that are a historic complex in the downtown area of our city.

I'd like to hear comments from PFer's, please.   Any thoughts on the value of changing or keeping the gallery name?

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn,

Unless a completely new image of the gallery is desired, my vote would be to keep the name regardless of any renovation of the building/s etc.

Dave