Re: PFers/Get together

Great!
So Pablo, Lawrence and John. Any suggestions on where to meet, a good
spot for pictures? I spent 5 years in Chattanooga, TN. Lookout Mt. is a
nice place to visit, but there's not much to photograph. Then there's
Gatlinburg, with the ski lodge. Maybe good in the winter. I've lived in
St. Pete, FL. Good shooting there. How does October or November sound?
Fall colors without the snow. Help me out guys.
Sorry, I don't have the money to travel out of the country.
Andy, is it okay to do this on the list, or would you rather we talk
about it privately? We could share our experiences and photos when we all
get back home.
Shyrell
P.S. My hubby will travel with me. So all significant others are
absolutely welcome!