Re: PFers/Get together

Shyrell,

> Andy, is it okay to do this on the list, or would you rather we talk
> about it privately? We could share our experiences and photos when we all
> get back home.

It is good to know this list is helping get people together more than online so
by all means use it to communicate about the affair and keep us all posted of
developments and if at the end you all have photographs to share that would be
great - update the series gallery!

cheers and I wish I could participate myself!

Andrew Davidhazy, andpph@xxxxxxx - PhotoForum on the Internet