Re: PhotoForum membership

I'm in Northern Virginia, but not for long. I'm heading back to Oregon on the 12th. Then I'll be on the road again for an indeterminate period of time, eventually landing atop the Olympic Peninsula.

Any get-togethers for me would have to be local in the DC area in the next week. After that, it would depend on where I was that particular day... Grants Pass, Oregon, or the vicinity, anyone?

If anyone is interested, I've begun updating the Rich on the Road section of my Website: http://richmason.com . Part II is, I think, a little more user friendly.

Cheers,
Rich