Re: PhotoForum membership

Thanks for the response, Chris. So far, yours is the only one and I know some of you list members live close to me. Virginia, Raleigh, NC, Winston-Salem... Any takers on a get together? I'd be happy to organize it but; "Number 5 need input."
Shyrell

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 23:33:20 +0100 Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
My Grandpa got me into it at ten....  I was not allowed chemicals so I used a printing out frame and sunshine.   Eventually I was taught how to develop a film.  Much later.  Both sides of my family were into it as a hobby but by the time I was a teenager they had stopped being active.

Now there all dead, only Mum and my Auntie are still alive.

Love to see you but America is far far away.  And a mountain of cash.

Best wishes with your meeting.

There are a few forum members in the UK.  I live in South London.... Yahoo!

Chris
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk
In Memory of Maia, a sad, sad story.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of shy_mel_photo@xxxxxxxx
Sent: 31 July 2004 17:43
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PhotoForum membership

I love this group of friends who have the exact same interest that I do. I got my first camera as a gift when I was 13. Up till now I really didn't have anyone else to talk to about photography. I did submit a picture or two, but found them to be not quite up to the quality presented here. I will submit again sometime in the future, but only after I can take some new pictures. Even if we don't get new members for some time, the ones we have now are pretty great!
Shyrell