Re: Metz Mecablitz 60 CT

Hi Marilyn,

I just took a look at ebay for like models to your Metz, and it seems you probably have the 60 CT-4 model. The switch looks about the same as the CT-1 model I have, except yours is labeled for on/off. On mine, off is with the switch toward the red light, and on is away from the red light. I think the "I" and "0" are European standards for on/off--or is it off/on?

Also, in case you're interested, I came across a stand-alone charger for Metz 60-series dryfit batteries on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30038&item=3830923074&rd=1
Only $30 bucks is hard to beat, and then you don't have to worry about which way the switch is supposed to be ;-)

Cheers,
Rich

http://richmason.com