Re: Metz Mecablitz 60 CT

Rich Mason said unto the world upon 31/07/2004 22:45:

Hi Marilyn,

I have a 60 CT-1 (there are other models in the 60 series) and the power pack is marked CT 1/2. I don't have a switch such as you describe on the power pack. Inside with the actual battery pack is there is a switch for going from "NC" (NiCad) to "dry" (dryfit battery) or "Pb" (I don't know what that is).

<SNIP>

My money is on "Pb" indicating lead based batteries, as it is the symbol
for lead in the periodic table of the elements. (Latin "plumbum" also
giving us "plumber" from the practise of using lead to solder pipes.)

Best to all,

Brian vdB