Re: Metz Mecablitz 60 CT

Rich Mason wrote:

Hi Marilyn,

I just took a look at ebay for like models to your Metz, and it seems you probably have the 60 CT-4 model. The switch looks about the same as the CT-1 model I have, except yours is labeled for on/off. On mine, off is with the switch toward the red light, and on is away from the red light. I think the "I" and "0" are European standards for on/off--or is it off/on?

Actually the 1 / 0 has become an international, not just european, symbol for on and off. This is just one example of how our world is becoming more and more digital. In the digital world things are either a one,on, or a zero, off

Bob..